According to Cambridge english dictionary core is defined as “The basic and most essential part of something”
Discover the principles of intelligent core training in detail;
- All movements are performed from inner power called power house
- Core musculature is responsible in transferring the force to and from upper and lower body, hence is responsible for acceleration.
- Core is a responsive and reactive structure and can easily be trained by responsive, reactive and neural training
- Breath integration is the core of core training
- Dividing core in to simple group (Inner Core, Outer Core, Antigravity muscles) can help in building an effective core conditioning program.
“As to methods there may be a million and then some, but principles are few. The man who grasps principles can successfully select his own methods. The man who tries methods, ignoring principles, is sure to have trouble.”
― Harrington Emerson