- Which countries or city 200 hrs live courses are offered?
Hong Kong, China (Chongqing) and Thailand (Phuket)
- What are the course languages?
All live and online course are offered in English but are subjected to region or majority of students preferred language such as Mandarin and Thai.
- What is the maximum number of students per batch in live course? And why?
Maximum 8 students are allowed to take part per batch in the live course, because i want to provide the most personal and interactive learning experience to my students.
- Is accommodation included in the cost?
No, but we can help you finding a cost effective accommodation.
- When is the exact dates for live training?
Live course are offered roughly every 2 month in three countries.
Course schedule depends on number of enrolment for the course.
Students will be notified about the next course date as early as they become available and/or minimum 1 month in advance.
- Is the course material of online training available for limited time period?
Yes. The online course materials are available for 3 months (90days) from the date of payment and/or first Login, whichever is first. Students are required to complete the studying the course materials with 3 months (90 days).
- What does online course material include? As a student what materials you will get access to?
Online course includes PDF documents, audio, video, and presentation etc. Students can download PDF documents of chapters and audio for later reference however students are required to read the Chapters (must), watch the video (if available), listen the chapter audio (optional) and answer the online quizzes (required) related to the chapter before moving to next chapter.
- What is the next step after i have nearly completed the online material?
Sit back and review the material your have learned. As your access to the YOES will expire on 90th day from the date of first login, if you like to take the exam for online materials within 90 days please send us a “request to take online exam” by email (you may also take L1 exam after live course and/or within 180 days of course enrolment).
- At the first stage, do I sign up for RYT200, then decide if I want to go onto RYT500, etc?
Yes. You will sign up for RYT 200 as a first step. You may then choose RYT 500 moving towards final destination, IAYT Certified Yoga Therapist.
- What is course fee structure for live and online course?
The fees of the course is not collected at once. Online course fee and live course fee to be paid separately. Live course fees to be paid one month in advance to secure your place in live course. The enrolment of the students for live course is based on the order of students who have first signed up for the online course.
- How often the courses will be available in countries mentioned above?
We intend to launch the dates every month in CQ, china at the moment. Live course date for Hong Kong and Thailand will be fixed once the maximum 9 students have enrolled for that city. For inquiry contact us at email@example.com